1.05.2013

My Love For Paris

If you know me at all, you know I am in LOVE with Paris, France. My kitchen is decorated with Eiffel Towers and scenes of Paris. I am always getting gifts that involve Paris. This Christmas I received a Kate Spade tote with the lighted Eiffel Tower and the Moulin Rouge sign. My mom found a cutting board that matching two artworks I have! I have jewelry that has the Fleur de Lys; some with Eiffel Tower. Even Eiffel Tower earrings! To say the least I'm obsessed! 







For a high school graduation gift my parents paid for me to go France with my french teacher and some students. The first day of our trip I turned 18 in London. In that trip we started off in London then took a boat to the Northern France, bussed to Paris, then took the TGV to Nice. We saw a lot of sights in only 12 days. I only was able to spend a few hours in the Louvre. I literally had to run to meet up with my group in time. It was a trip of a lifetime, that allowed me to see so many different sights. I was even able to call home from the second level of the Eiffel Tower!









As great as a trip that was, I am dying to go back! I think about Paris daily. It has been almost 7 years since I have gone and I desperately hope I can go back within the next two years (of course with Daniel, my husband). I am starting this new blog to collect information of things to do, eat, and see in Paris and other travel locations. Then hopefully once I come back I can write my experiences and thoughts!






(Above picture is me on the second level of the Eiffel Tower)



No comments:

Post a Comment